For mobile: best viewed in landscape mode
- Specialisation: organisation of Business-to-Business (B2B) Exhibitions, mostly staged alongside or concurrent with Conferences (Confex), or Corporate Events
- Maximisation of ‘Return on Investment’ (ROI): Exhibitor benefit focused
- Integration of flow from Conference into Exhibition Component: Working relationship with Industry Associations, Institutes and Conference Organisers
- ‘Keeping it professional’: SA Confex Services sponsors and awards ‘Exhibition Excellence Awards’ at every exhibition we organise, to ensure that a professional standard of participation is maintained and the “Success expectations” of the Exhibitors are achieved.
Founder, Consultant & Industry Mentor
Over 30 years of experience in advertising, marketing, local and international exhibition organising, training, mentoring.
“I have achieved many successes and awards but will never stop learning, sharing & caring”
- Recently completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Counselling Psychology (UNISA)
- Presently studying a post graduate Honours Degree – Counselling Psychology, (UNISA)
- Diploma in Marketing Management – Institute of Marketing Management
- Past-president of Midrand Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2004 – 2007)
- Confex Category Award from EXSA
- Bridal Africa – Consumer Category Award 2003, 2005 from EXSA
- Midrand Small Business of the Year Award – 2003 from Midrand Chamber of Commerce & Industry